|Visit the LPCZone, NXP's new online training and community portal!
We now have the cool mbed module for LPC1768!
2 in stock!
Item Number: KSK-LPC1343
Manufacturer: IAR Systems
Manufacturer Part No: KSK-LPC1343
IAR KickStart Kit for LPC1343 contains all the
necessary hardware and software and allows you to design, develop,
integrate and test your applications:
Included Hardware: LPC1343 (Cortex-M3) evaluation board
- LPC1343 (Cortex-M3) evaluation board
- IAR Embedded Workbench for ARM, 32K KickStart edition
- IAR visualSTATE evaluation edition, 20-state limitation
- IAR PowerPac for ARM, evaluation edition including RTOS, File System, USB Device, USB Host, TCP/IP and GUI (graphical library)
- Example projects included
- IAR PowerPac BSPs (Download here)
Schematics for download (PDF)
- Mounted with LPC1343, ARM Cortex-M3
- Debug through J-Link-OB, a debug interface mounted on the board
- Standard JTAG connector (with SWD only) and small SWD connector
- Power up the board through USB, J-Link (USB cable included) or external power adapter (not included)
- USB connector
- Small LCD
- Two user buttons
- Reset button
- Two user LEDs
- Power LED
- Analog trim wheel
- Prototyping area (approx 32 x 24 holes)
- UART routed to DB9 connector
- EXT connector
- RoHS compliant
IAR J-Link on board for ARM is a small JTAG/SWD
debug interface; it connects via USB to the PC host running Windows.
IAR J-Link on board integrates seamlessly into IAR Embedded Workbench
and is fully plug-and-play compatible.
IAR Embedded Workbench® for ARM (evaluation version)
Embedded Workbench is an Integrated Development Environment with a
complete and easy-to-use set of C/C++ cross compiler and debugger tools
for professional embedded applications.
- KickStart edition with 32KB IAR C/C++ Compiler for ARM
- Project manager
- Linker and librarian tools
- C-SPY® debugger
- Full integration with IAR J-Link
- Complete upgrade path available from IAR Systems
IAR PowerPac™ for ARM (evaluation version)
PowerPac is a fully-featured real-time operating system (RTOS) combined
with a high performance file system. It supports ARM7, ARM9, ARM9E,
ARM10E, ARM11, SecurCore, Cortex M3, and XScale devices. IAR PowerPac
is tightly integrated with IAR Embedded Workbench and comes with sample
projects and board support packages for ARM devices from different
The evaluation edition IAR PowerPac includes
RTOS, File System, TCP/IP, USB Device, USB Host and GUI (graphical
library) with the following limitations:
IAR visualSTATE® (evaluation version)
- IAR PowerPac RTOS
can either work without a time limit with a maximum of three tasks or
create more than three tasks and work with a time limit of 15 minutes.
- IAR PowerPac File System can handle max. one open file at any given time.
- IAR PowerPac TCP/IP, USB Device and USB Host have a time limit of 15 minutes on the connection.
- Source code for the libraries is not included.
visualSTATE is a UML-compliant graphical design environment for
reactive systems, with advanced formal verification and validation
tools as well as a very powerful code generator.
represents any complex reactive system with UML state machines. The use
of state machine diagrams is exceptionally beneficial for control logic
oriented applications such as monitoring, metering and control
applications where reliability, size and deterministic execution are
the main criteria, which makes visualSTATE the ideal design tool for
The evaluation edition of IAR visualSTATE is fully functional, but designs are limited to at most 20 states.
Our site is
checked daily by:
Our online transactions
are performed by:
We are part of the
Check out the
Next major US embedded event: