|Visit the LPCZone, NXP's new online training and community portal!
We now have the cool mbed module for LPC1768!
1 in stock!
Item Number: KSK-LPC1768-PL
Manufacturer: IAR Systems
Manufacturer Part No: KSK-LPC1768-PL
The IAR KickStart Kit for LPC1768 contains all the
necessary hardware and software and allows you to design, develop,
integrate and test your applications:
• LPC1768 evaluation board
• IAR Embedded Workbench for ARM 32KB limited edition
• IAR PowerPac for ARM evaluation edition
• IAR visualSTATE evaluation edition
• IAR J-Link for ARM
• Example applications for the LPC1768 board from IAR Systems
• IAR PowerPac board support package (coming soon)
LPC1768 evaluation board
• NXP LPC1768 ARM Cortex-M3 device
• 3-axis accelerometer
• Temp sensor
• SD/MMC card slot
• Ethernet + PHY
• USB OTG
• Microphone and headphone connectors
• USB 2.0 full speed connector
• CAN routed to three pin terminal block
• 2 USART DB9 connectors
• JTAG/SWD interface connector (standard 20 pin)
• ETM v3 Trace connector (as defined by ARM)
• Power supply LED
• RTC battery holder
• External power connector, through J-Link and USB (jumper selectable)
• Potentiometer (AN-TR)
• Color LCD (Nokia 6610)
• User LEDs
• Two user buttons to simulate external events
• RoHS compliant
IAR J-Link for ARM
J-Link for ARM is a small JTAG/SWD hardware debug probe; it connects
via USB to the PC host running Windows. IAR J-Link integrates
seamlessly into IAR Embedded Workbench and is fully plug-and-play
• Any ARM7/ARM9/ARM11/Cortex-M3 core supported, including both JTAG and SWD.
• Download speed up to 600 KB/sec *
• DCC speed up to 800 KB/sec *
• Seamless integration into IAR Embedded Workbench
• No power supply required, powered through USB
• Max. JTAG speed 12 MHz
• Automatic core recognition
• Auto speed recognition
• All JTAG signals can be monitored, target voltage can be measured
• Support for multiple devices on scan chain
• Fully plug and play compatible
• 20-pin standard JTAG connector
• USB and 20-pin flat cable included
• Wide target voltage range: 1.2V - 3.3V, upto 5V with optional adapter.
* Measured with ARM7 at 50 MHz, 12MHz JTAG speed.
IAR Embedded Workbench® for ARM (32KB limited edition)
IAR Embedded Workbench is an Integrated Development Environment with a
complete and easy-to-use set of C/C++ cross compiler and debugger tools
for professional embedded applications.
• KickStart 32KB IAR C/C++ Compiler for ARM
• Project manager
• Linker and librarian tools
• C-SPY® debugger
• Full integration with IAR J-Link
• Complete upgrade path available from IAR Systems.
IAR PowerPac™ for ARM (evaluation edition)
PowerPac is a fully-featured real-time operating system (RTOS) combined
with a high performance file system. IAR PowerPac is tightly integrated
with IAR Embedded Workbench and comes with sample projects and board
support packages for ARM devices from different manufacturers.
IAR PowerPac family also includes IAR PowerPac USB, a USB device stack
that is sold as an add-on product to IAR PowerPac for ARM.
IAR PowerPac for ARM supports ARM7, ARM9, ARM9E, ARM10E, ARM11, SecurCore, Cortex M3, and XScale devices.
IAR visualSTATE® (evaluation edition)
visualSTATE is a UML-compliant graphical design environment for
reactive systems, with advanced formal verification and validation
tools as well as a very powerful code generator.
visualSTATE represents any complex reactive system with UML state
machines. The use of state machine diagrams is exceptionally beneficial
for control logic oriented applications such as monitoring, metering
and control applications where reliability, size and deterministic
execution are the main criteria, which makes visualSTATE the ideal
design tool for ARM-based projects.
Our site is
checked daily by:
Our online transactions
are performed by:
We are part of the
Check out the
Next major US embedded event: