|Visit the LPCZone, NXP's new online training and community portal!
We now have the cool mbed module for LPC1768!
List Price: $89.00
Your Price: $49.00
You Save: $40.00 (45 %)
9 in stock!
Item Number: LPC1343-Stick
Manufacturer Part No: LPC1343-Stick
|Complete development tool chain for NXP LPC1343!
performance of the LPC1343 Cortex-M3 core with the LPC1343-Stick. The
LPC-Stick is a small modular evaluation kit with optional extension
boards. The LPC-Stick package provides target hardware with the LPC1343 microcontroller from NXP, user pins and LEDs for applications
use. Combined with the proven USB debugger device connection and the unlimited HiTOP development tools, the LPC-Stick allows full access to
all chip features, debugging and programming.
access to most of the external capabilities of the LPC1343 chip the stick
allows to connect to the prototype extension boards via an 80-pin
extension connector. The tool kit does not require any power supply or
cables – just install the tools and run the demo application! Make your
first steps with the demo application and the graphical user interface:
Debugging and user communication via USB at the same time!
Suitable extension boards:
- LPC1343-Stick hardware with LPC1343 microcontroller, Extension connector, User LEDs, user IO, …
- Extension connector for Samtec micro edge connector MEC6-140-02-L-D-RA1
- Stick demo application with GUI control software
- HiTOP5 IDE and debugger
- USB Device
- GNU C/C++ compiler
- Tasking VX Cortex C Compiler (limited evaluation version, full version after registration)
- EnergyBench and CoreMark application and measurement
- USB interface for debugging and programming
- CD containing toolchain, useful information, and datasheets
Our site is
checked daily by:
Our online transactions
are performed by:
We are part of the
Check out the
Next major US embedded event: