|Visit the LPCZone, NXP's online training and community portal:
Here are the most frequently asked questions and their answers:
- Does LPC Tools ship worldwide or within the US only and how long will it take to process my order?
Yes, we do ship worldwide. Most orders will be processed and shipped within 24 to 48 business hours from the time it is received (drop ship items may take longer). Software purchases may take 3 to 5 days to process and ship.
- Which carrier do you use for shipping?
We ship via Federal Express or UPS.
- What shipping service option do I have?
For delivery within the US, you can choose between FedEx "Standard Overnight" or "2Day" and UPS "Next Day Air" or "ground service". For international delivery, options are Federal Express "International Priority" or "International Economy".
- Can I use my company's FedEx account for shipping?
Yes, but there is a processing fee for this option. Contact us at 1.877.LPC.PROS or email email@example.com for further details.
- Is there a way to find out exactly how much shipping is going to cost?
Visit http://www.lpctools.com. Put the tool(s) of your choice into the shopping cart and go to Checkout. Enter your shipping address information and select your preferred method of shipping. You will be shown the shipping cost before you have to enter any payment information, so you can always cancel the ordering process if you feel the shipping cost is too high.
Note: we are not responsible for any local taxes and duties your country may impose on imports (if you order from outside the United States). You (the customer) are responsible for any and all duties and/or taxes imposed by your country.
- During checkout I'm getting the following error message: "No shipping rates are available for your shipping address". My shipping address is correct - why do I get this error?
If you encounter this problem during checkout, chances are you are located outside the US (e.g. Canada, Australia) and have (correctly) entered your State or Province, or you have spaces or dashes in your ZIP code. Unfortunately this can cause this problem. Please delete your State/Province entry from your shipping address and/or delete any spaces or dashes from your ZIP code and try again. Shipping rates should now be provided. We'll make sure your shipment is delivered correctly even without the State/Province data. If you still encounter problems please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Is your web site secure?
Yes, our site is protected by a Secure Socket Layer (SSL). Try this: Add a product to your cart, and click on the checkout button. When you are in the first page of checkout, look in the bottom right of your browser. A little locked padlock should be there. Also, if you look at the address bar (or URL), you should see https:// instead of http://.
- Why should I buy from LPC Tools?
To the best of our knowledge, we are the only online retailer exclusively specializing in development tools for NXP microcontrollers. We work closely with the NXP Microcontroller group as well as our tool suppliers. This means we have the latest tools at great prices. We are very responsive and your order is usually processed within 24 to 48 hours after it comes in. (Software Packages may take up to 3 days to process.)
- One customer from Australia wrote: "It was nice to find a site that was easy to deal with, [and] had the same sell price as the tool suppliers [...] So, keep up the good work [...]".
- One customer from Singapore who had a technical question wrote back: "[...] Thanks a lot for your explanation. I have managed to get it to work by following your instructions. Good support from your side. Keep it up! I like it. [...]
- One customer from the Netherlands said: "Please be informed that we have received the package on Monday. Many thanks for your kind support! It was just in time!"
- Why do you only carry tools for NXP microcontrollers?
Focusing on one semiconductor vendor ensures that we are knowledgeable about our products. We feel that the NXP microcontroller families have tremendous potential.
- How can I be sure that you have the item I want in stock?
If the product page says that we have an item in stock, we can deliver it to you quickly. Most orders will be processed and shipped within 24 to 48 hours from the time it is received (drop ship items may take a bit longer). Software purchases may take 3 to 5 days to process and ship.
If an item is not available quickly we won't accept orders for it.
- How do I place an order?
Visit http://www.lpctools.com. Click on "Register". Create your account and enter your contact information. Put the tool(s) of your choice into your shopping cart and select your preferred method of shipping. Review your order. Enter your credit card information. Submit your order. You will receive a confirmation email within minutes. If you choose to pay by credit card but want us to enter the order for you there is an additional $35.00 service fee.
- How do I pay for my order?
Credit card is our primary way of payment.
- Which credit cards do you accept?
We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
- Do you also accept Purchase Orders?
Our primary way of payment is via credit card. Under certain circumstances (e.g. a high volume order) you can issue a Purchase Order. Please contact us at email@example.com for further information. Please note that purchase orders under the amount of $400 USD will be charged a $35.00 USD processing fee.
- What if I would like to return or exchange an item I bought?
If you change your mind about your purchase, you can return your items for a refund or exchange. Be sure to send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org before returning any products (and we will provide you with a RMA #). If you haven't used the product, send it back to us in the original package including all accessories within 30 days of purchase. Refunds for items returned within 30 days of the purchase date will
be credited in the same form as the original payment type. Refunds for
items returned more than sixty days after the purchase date will be in
the form of a credit redeemable on your next purchase. The original
shipping and handling charges are not refundable. If you have an
exchange for the same dollar amount as the original purchase, no
additional shipping or handling charges will be incurred.
For an exchange, return the tool you bought as just described and place a new order for the one you really want. Defective products must be returned (with an RMA number) within 60 days of purchase for an exact replacement.
- Do you offer volume discounts?
Yes, we offer volume discounts to wholesalers. Please contact us at email@example.com.
- My order status says "Complete", but when I try to track my shipment on FedEx it says "No scan record for the following shipments has been received by our system". What does that mean?
It means that we packaged your order and completed the FedEx paperwork, but the shipment has not been picked up by FedEx yet and has therefore not yet entered the FedEx system. Wait another 12h or so and you will be able to track your shipment.
Our site is
checked daily by:
Our online transactions
are performed by:
We are part of the
Check out the
Main embedded event