|Visit the LPCZone, NXP's new online training and community portal!
We now have the cool mbed module for LPC1768!
1 in stock!
Item Number: MCB11C14
Manufacturer Part No: MCB11C14
|The Keil MCB11C14 Evaluation Board enables you to create and test working
programs based on the NXP LPC11C00 series of ARM Cortex™-M0
- 50MHz ARM Cortex-M0 processor-based MCU in 48-pin LQFP (LPC11C14)
- On-Chip Memory: 32KB Flash and 8KB RAM
- CAN 2.0 Interface
- Serial Interface
- Potentiometer for ADC Input
- Up to 42 GPIO
- 8 User LEDs + power
- 4 push-buttons (2 GPIO, ISP, & reset)
- Power via USB connector
- 10-pin Cortex debug interface connector (0.05 inch connector)
- RoHS compliant; lead-free
The MCB11C14 Evaluation Board includes the MDK-ARM Evaluation Tools.
These tools help you get started writing programs and testing the
microcontroller and its capabilities. Sample applications that run on
the MCB11C14 evaluation board and a Quickstart guide are included.
The MCB11C14 is available as a stand alone evaluation board or as a starter kit which includes the
ULINK-ME debug adapter.
- MCB11C14: MCB11C14 evaluation board (this product)
- MCB11C14UME: MCB11C14 starter kit (includes ULINK-ME)
Our site is
checked daily by:
Our online transactions
are performed by:
We are part of the
Check out the
Next major US embedded event: