|Visit the LPCZone, NXP's new online training and community portal!
We now have the cool mbed module for LPC1768!
Out of stock
Item Number: MCB1343UME
Manufacturer Part No: MCB1343UME
|The Keil MCB1343 Starter Kit enables you to create and test working
programs based on the NXP LPC1300 family of ARM Cortex™-M3
- 72MHz ARM Cortex-M3 processor-based MCU in 48-pin LQFP (LPC1343)
- On-Chip Memory: 32KB Flash and 8KB RAM
- USB 2.0 Device
- Serial Interface
- Potentiometer for ADC Input
- Up to 42 GPIO
- 8 User LEDs + power
- 4 push-buttons (2 GPIO, ISP, & reset)
- Power via USB connector
- 10-pin Cortex debug interface connector (0.05 inch connector)
- ULINK-ME JTAG debugger / programmer
- RoHS compliant; lead-free
The MCB1343 Starter Kit includes the MDK-ARM Evaluation Tools.
These tools help you get started writing programs and testing the
microcontroller and its capabilities. Sample applications that run on
the MCB1343 evaluation board and a Quickstart guide are included.
The MCB1343 is available as a stand alone evaluation board or as a starter kit which includes the
ULINK-ME debug adapter.
- MCB1343: MCB1343 evaluation board
- MCB1343UME: MCB1343 starter kit (includes ULINK-ME) (this product)
Our site is
checked daily by:
Our online transactions
are performed by:
We are part of the
Check out the
Next major US embedded event: