|Visit the LPCZone, NXP's online training and community portal:
5 in stock!
Item Number: MCB1857U
Manufacturer Part No: MCB1857U
The Keil MCB1857U Starter Kit enables you to create and test working programs based on the NXP LPC1850 family of ARM Cortex™-M3 processor-based devices.
It includes the MCB1857 Evaluation Board and the ULINK2 JTAG debugger.
- 180MHz ARM Cortex-M3 processor-based MCU in LBGA256
- On-Chip SRAM: 136KB
- On-Chip Flash: 1MB dual bank
- On-Board Memory: 16MB NOR Flash, 4MB Quad-SPI Flash, 16 MB SDRAM, & 16KB EEPROM (I2C)
- Color QVGA TFT LCD with touchscreen
- 10/100 Ethernet Port
- High-speed USB 2.0 Host/Device/OTG interface (USB host + Micro USB Device/OTG connectors)
- Full-speed USB 2.0 Host/Device interface (USB host + micro USB Device connectors)
- CAN interfaces
- Serial/UART Port
- MicroSD Card Interface
- 4 user push-buttons + reset
- Digital Temperature Sensor (I2C)
- Analog Voltage Control for ACD Input
- Audio CODEC with Line-In/Out and Microphone/headphone connector + Speaker
- Debug Interface Connectors
- 20-pin JTAG (0.1 inch)
- 10-pin Cortex debug (0.05 inch)
- 20-pin Cortex debug + ETM Trace (0.05 inch)
The MCB1857U Starter Kit includes the MDK-ARM Lite Edition Tools. These tools help you get started writing programs and testing the microcontroller and its capabilities. Sample applications that run on the MCB1857 evaluation board, and a Quickstart guide are included.
Our site is
checked daily by:
Our online transactions
are performed by:
We are part of the
Check out the
Main embedded event